In all cases the placement fee is non-refundable
- Single CDN $350.00
- Couple CDN $375.00
Clients with children or pets, or students traveling together, please E-mail us directly with details and rates will be provided.
- Payment within Canada is: e-transfer or bank transfer
- Outside Canada we accept: International bank transfer or PayPal
Property Possession, Protocols and Payments
- When you accept an accommodation, you forward the damage deposit (50% of the first month’s rent), first and last month’s rent and the placement fee to BELL ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
- Once payment has been received, we provide you with an email confirmation, showing payment in full, the complete address and contact info for the Accommodation Provider. You arrive direct from the airport to your accommodation where your Accommodation Provider is waiting to greet you and provide you with keys to the accommodation.
- You send your arrival details to BELL ACCOMMODATION SERVICES (We pass your arrival time along to your Accommodation Provider)
- You must arrive at your accommodation no later than 10PM
- When you arrive the Accommodation Provider will be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide information about the accommodations, transit or general info on the neighbourhood.
The damage deposit, first and last month’s rent, is fully re-fundable if BELL ACCOMMODATION SERVICES receives written notice a full 30 days before contract arrival date. E-mail notification is preferred. If notice is less than one month’s notice, you will receive the damage deposit and last month’s rent. The first month’s rent and the placement fee is non-refundable with less than 30 days notice.
The damage deposit is fully refundable to the client on the last day of the contract . ( as stated on client contract), provided the accommodation is left clean and undamaged. If you leave before the last day of the contract you must provide 14 days notice by email to Bell Accommodation Service.
If you move into the accommodation and have any questions or issues you have a full 48 hours to let us know. We will respond quickly and fairly to any concerns. After that time period you are fully responsible for the accommodation for the dates agreed to in the contract. If for any reason you cannot complete your stay please contact Bell Accommodation Services immediately; every effort will be made to replace you, if a replacement cannot be found you will forfeit the last month’s rent. The damage deposit is fully refundable provided the accommodation is left clean and undamaged.
- The bedrooms in all accommodations are private
- The Accommodation has received a personal visit by BELL ACCOMMODATION SERVICES staff and meets our standards
- E-mail photos and details provided to the client are of the actual accommodation reserved. No substitutions without client approval
- Only one student per bedroom
- The accommodation is fully furnished
- There are no hidden or extra costs